Monday, May 12, 2008

Just a Little Update...

Hey y'all. I just wanted to check in here with a quick update. Sleek and I skipped the Radiohead show. We had a lot going on this weekend, so we over-nighted our tickets to a friend. Turns out, we dodged a bullet. The weather in the D.C. area was horrible, with torrential rains and flooding. Many concert-goers didn't even get into the show due to closed roads. Apparently there was parking-lot trouble after the show as well. Some people apparently just ended up sleeping there in their cars. So, I'm quite relieved we decided to skip it. If we didn't have PIT TICKETS! to the Cleveland show later this summer, I'd be disappointed. Since we do, though, I'm not. LOL

Anyway, we spent the weekend at my parents' house where I proceeded to fill my body with bad, junky food. For example: Schwann's cheese pizzas, Sun Chips (lots of 'em), candy bars (lots and lots of 'em), etc. I felt miserable the whole time because of it. I feel physically and mentally yucky when I do that. So, today I've just eaten raw fruits and veggies, and may do the same tomorrow. I'll probably cook something for everyone else, though!

No comments: